By submitting deposit to bid you are agreeing the terms and conditions set forth before me and agree to hold Jeff Martin Auctioneers Inc., its owners and employees harmless for any and all charges made against my credit card originating at their merchant terminal. I also agree that all sales are final, all items are sold 'as is, where is' and all charges made by Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. will not be contested for any reason.
INTERNET BIDDER CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT:
Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. requires new internet bidders to make a deposit before approval to bid is issued. The deposit requirements are: five thousand dollars ($5,000.00) for buyers located within the United States and ten thousand dollars ($10,000.00) for international buyers. If no successful bids are recorded to your buyer number, the credit card deposit will be refunded to the credit card number on file within twenty four (24) hours after the completion of each auction. If you are a successful bidder your deposit will be automatically applied to your invoice. You will be refunded the difference if the bid is less than the deposit amount. If the deposit is less than the bid amount you will be required to submit the difference in an acceptable form of payment before items will be released from auction site.
By submitting your deposit you agree that:
- Any & all announcements made from the Auction Block take precedence over all printed material & advertising. The information provided in this catalog is deemed correct, but is in no way guaranteed. We will in no way be held responsible if the information provided to us was incorrect to begin with. While descriptions are believed to be correct, the Auctioneers or owners make no warranties or guarantees as to the genuineness, authenticity of or defect of any items & will not be held responsible for advertising discrepancies or inaccuracies. It is our sincerest intention to provide the potential buyer all the information that pertains to the various items.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. All Property is offered in 'AS IS, WHERE IS' condition, unless otherwise specified by the Auctioneer. No Warranties, either expressed or implied, will be offered.
- Once the Auctioneer says 'SOLD', the equipment becomes the Sole Responsibility of the Purchaser.
- The Auction Company reserves the right to reject the Bid of any purchaser or revoke any/all bidding numbers from any purchase, who in the past has presented a problem for collection to either the Auction Company or Seller.
- Any/all Purchasers will be expected to rely upon his/her personal inspection or investigation of the property being offered at the Auction, or that of an approved party to Buyer, and not upon any representation of warranty or condition by the Seller or the Auction Company. Seller or Auction Company will, in NO WAY, be held responsible for any discrepancies, damage or loss of any property of Buyer once the Auctioneer says SOLD.
- Any/all prospective Purchasers will be required to register for a bidder's number and present proper identification when registering.
- All purchases MUST be settled for, IN FULL, on Auction Day. In the event of a wire transfer, if payment absolutely cannot be made on Auction Day, the Purchase must be settled for by the next available Business Day.
- ABSOLUTELY NO Equipment will be removed from the Auction Site until Settled for. Any/all Equipment left at the Auction Site after the Auction will be the SOLE Responsibility of the Purchaser.
- All Arrangements for Removal of the Equipment MUST be made through the Auction Company or Seller.
- Any/all announcements made from the Block on Auction Day will take absolute precedence over any matter of print or any matter of previously printed advertising.
- Neither the Sellers nor the Auction Company will assume any liability or responsibility for transfer costs or damages to the equipment resulting in a loss to the Purchaser, either due to negligence or natural accidental occurrence circumstances. Furthermore, Purchaser will hold harmless both the Sellers and the Auction Company, and their heirs and assigns, from any litigation and/or loss due to any lawsuit brought by Purchaser for any loss that he/she may endure.
- The deposit will be applied to outstanding invoice balance and in the event buyer pays with other form of payment then deposit will be refunded to credit card.
Invoice paid with credit cards are charged an additional 3% for the credit card processing fee. This fee is not charged for a deposit only.