Selling your items at auction with Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. is simple!
At Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc., we strive to make the process of consigning your items in one of our public auctions as easy as possible. We have a staff ready to develop an auction plan that is right for you.
Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. offers tailor-made auction options to serve your needs. We offer: straight consignment and commission sale, guaranteed auction proceeds based on inventory, inventory purchased as a package.
Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. can host auctions at our location, your location, and even online. Our permanent auction facility can accept your equipment anytime Monday through Friday year around. For an auction at your location, our team will arrive at your chosen site and take care of all aspects of the auction process from set up to check out. When Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. is at an offsite location, we fully utilize a self-contained office along with the latest in cellular and satellite technology. This ensures we stay connected to our auction guests from around the world, and you get the best service we have to offer. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. offers online bidding for most auctions - this is another way we try to go above and beyond for our customers.
Marketing with Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc.
Once you decide to let Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. host an auction, our team of auction specialists go straight to work for you. Our inventory managers along with our marketers develop the best plan for marketing your auction. We do many types of advertising to make sure your auction is as public as possible - locally and around the world. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. generally sends a mail out to our vast customer database. This will consist of a post card and/or a full color sales day brochure with pictures and descriptions of auction items. These are sent out several weeks prior to the auction. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. also utilizes all major trade publications and mass media markets such as radio, T.V. and popular social media outlets. This ensures that the word gets out about your auction.
We have an email database of 80,000 contacts that is consistently updated. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. always has the most current data available as possible. Our website is updated daily to showcase the current inventory available. Online guests look to us to provide item details about each lot, and our online following proves we are a trusted online - absolute, public auction site. We continue to see a huge turn out at our auctions, but Jeff Martin is seeing an enormous increase in online presence. We are having people from around the world bid in our auctions through online bidding. This is giving our sellers the ability to achieve a global value for their items. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. online bidding is also showing us a tremendous push in pricing.
Our goal is to make you, the seller, the most money possible for your items. Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. may not always be the 'lowest bidder' when you are looking for an auction company, but we promise to provide you the most value possible in our services. We promise to continually go above and beyond for our customers. At Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc., we believe in preparing for every conceivable scenario. We will consult with you every step of the way and make sure we achieve the desired results for your auction.
Jeff Martin Auctioneers, Inc. Methods to Auction Marketing:
- Full color postcards or brochures mailed to thousands of perspective auction buyers
- Online Advertising and Email Blast reaching over 200,000 viewers
- Print Advertising in all the major construction industry publications such as Rock and Dirt®, Machinery Trader®, Tractor House®, Truck Paper®, & Construction Equipment Guide®
- Newspaper and Trade-paper advertising in over 100 local and national markets
- Dedicated telemarketing team to notify auction buyers of upcoming auctions
- TV & Radio Advertising in markets where the auction is being held
- Seller must properly sign a full auction agreement before items are sold at auction
- All seller requirements and responsibilities are discussed during the process of signing the
- Seller must disclose known damage history of property honestly, accurately and completely.
- Seller must be the legal owner of the property with full right and authority to sell such property.
- Seller must maintain insurance against loss and/or damage to the property. Seller acknowledges and agrees that all risk of loss or damage to the Property will remain with the Seller until proceeds from its sale are received by you, the seller.
- Other requirements listed in auction agreement in detail. Please contact the office for more